Thursday, December 9, 2010
1) My grandfather was a writer and poet.
2) Favorite thing to cook and eat: mousse au chocolat.
3) I once took Esperanto classes and mean to get back to it one day.
4) I've also studied a little bit of Spanish, German, Italian, Basque, Chinese and Polish.
5) Of those, I speak only Spanish, a little bit, pitiful.
6) I wish I could visit Narnia, before and after the Snow Queen (White Witch?)
7) I like hats (cloche) and shoes (Mary Janes and boots), could care less about jewelry, unless someone made or bought it just for me.
I am, in turn, awarding this honor to a few favorite blogs:
I could go on...thank you to all of you bloggers that share your thoughts, ideas and smiles with us each day.